Where is this on my WR450?

1 reply to this topic
  • cgun

Posted September 06, 2005 - 10:54 AM

I've had my WR450 for about 5 months now, and still can't find something I've been looking for. Where did they put the soft spot on the seat? :D

Coming from my old '84 IT490 I must say I miss the softer seat. But I sure do like the power and handling of this new beast! Plus the radiators help keep my legs warm, especially in the 100+ degree weather of southern Utah.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • clark4131

Posted September 06, 2005 - 11:06 AM

Get a more padded gluteus maximus. Donuts and Double-Doubles three times a day and you'll be there in a couple of weeks. For the warm knees, you can cut 4" square panels out of your pants and sew or glue in some household window screen. It's cheap and works well for added ventilation. Either that, or you can duct tape ziplocs full of ice to your thighs and wear them under your pants. Cool runnings bro :D ...SC

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.