Met the L guys yesterday...

6 replies to this topic
  • miguelitro

Posted September 05, 2005 - 06:36 AM

and contrary to popular belief they dont have third arms or horns or vaginas even :D
whats up Justice and Fuct how was the rest of your day? Hit some fun trails in the heat?
Still cant believe you guys ride as far as you do :D :D i'm actually scared to ride on the street
:eek: :eek:
later on

• justicedone

Posted September 05, 2005 - 08:30 AM

Man...the canyon was hella fun yesterday!!! All told the ride was about 100mi on road and about 60mi offroading the single trails and fireroads. :eek:

We went up to the lookout and did some more tight runs then came out Buckman Springs, had a Burger in town and dual sported all the way home. Was a blast 4 sure and cool to have ran into ya and met you in the hills :D

I got mad shit from the ol HAG :D for riding all damn day, but well worth the sore ear:crazy: to match the saddle sore. Feeling great today! :D

• zooboy

Posted September 05, 2005 - 01:56 PM

Hey Mike diddin't you see my vagina at the Baja 500...or was it? Oh nevermind! Been meanin to email ya of which I will. How ya doin?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • justicedone

Posted September 06, 2005 - 08:11 AM

*btw*

that was not a Latte in my Camelback...but I did put ice in my water....ha ha ha !!!

:D

• bork

Posted September 06, 2005 - 11:28 AM

Your water has a color to it ? And riding in to get a bite to eat ! Thats the best !! Just try not to mud up the floor too much ! I thought I only get the ear full for being out all day ! :D

• miguelitro

Posted September 06, 2005 - 12:31 PM

guess i wasnt looking close enough zooboy!
yup we gotta get down to Baja again, befor the 100 for sure
keep in touch

latte in the backpack? thats pushing it for an L guy even:p

• justicedone

Posted September 06, 2005 - 12:34 PM

I saw what you were drinking Mikey, and when I heard you coming up on me (on the single track)....we BOTH moved over so you could see the passing line.

ha ha ha

Related Content

Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 17 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies
Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.