I Got a hole to plug!

6 replies to this topic
  • 737Captain

Posted September 04, 2005 - 06:09 AM

Just got a 05 WR 450 and removed all the extra smog stuff. What are we using to plug the extra holes. In particular the one just above the header where I removed the pressed in elbow. Any help? :D

• tony1970

Posted September 04, 2005 - 07:43 AM

AIS removal kit from the TT store. If you do a serch on this forum you will find all kinds of info on it. Good luck.

• MXJunky

Posted September 04, 2005 - 01:39 PM

MXJunky just slapped the TT AIS kit on his '05 Dub, the bike idles and run so much better without that Cali Green sticker BS!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 450 Hurricane

Posted September 04, 2005 - 07:40 PM

Get the TT AIS kit. Installation is fairly easy. Took me about an hour to complete the job.

• Matty05

Posted September 04, 2005 - 07:49 PM

Im glad I didn't get that crap on my bike here in Australia!

• Gadsen

Posted September 04, 2005 - 08:11 PM

Im glad I didn't get that crap on my bike here in Australia!

The folks at TT is lobbying your goverment to make it mandatory. Bring the AIS removal kit sales up! :D :D

• mtrablue

Posted September 05, 2005 - 07:56 AM

not to take anything away from the TT kits but there is a kit available from yamaha now. it also comes with a new needle.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.