XR650R - Too Much for a Novice?

43 replies to this topic
  • Firestone

Posted October 14, 2016 - 07:56 AM

HAHAHAHA! Oh boy. What a bunch of goof offs.

XR650L is half the price of the 690R Enduro. 

As for the old BRP I never got to ride one. Racing the XR4 right now I bet the BRP is lots of fun.

• hodakaharold

Posted October 16, 2016 - 12:28 PM

This thread is not about the Honda XR650L.   The L has nothing in common with the R except it has 2 wheels, Honda name on the tank and the same oil filter.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • shrubitup

Posted October 16, 2016 - 01:14 PM

This thread is not about the Honda XR650L.   The L has nothing in common with the R except it has 2 wheels, Honda name on the tank and the same oil filter.

Not true! :prof:

You forgot that both are XRs and both have air filters AND handlebar grips. AND! Look which one remains after all these years. That's right, the crappier, low tech, piece of junk, orignally released in 1983 as an RFVC XR500R, 650L. :D

:jawdrop:

• flynn_

Posted October 17, 2016 - 08:26 AM

U don't have to understand. and don't need a imagination. I like hondas as my name implies I wanted a new machine and have the ability to do so.wouldnt buy any thing else .maybe I might go get a Africa twin just so I have one:)

Sent from my SM-S902L using ThumperTalk mobile app

Some people tune their radio to the classic rock station and rip off the knob, buy 25 of the same shirt and eat the same sandwich at lunch for 35 years. They know what they like and they like what they know. Most of them ride an XR650L.

That is totally reasonable :)

Related Content

Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 22 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  29 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.