Sorry about the site being down today 3/19

13 replies to this topic
  • Bryan

Posted March 19, 2001 - 06:09 PM

Sorry guys. My monthly throughput has been greatly exceeded and my web hosts web page to fix it was down. I called all day, they promised it would be back up asap, and it wasn't. It finally came back up around 8:20P.M. Denver time.
No, I didn't pull the plug and hopefully I'll catch it earlier next time. I didn't even notice until KerryT called to tell me about it.
What really sucks is that Jake and I went riding down at PMI in Pueblo and had a blast yesterday so I too needed my TTalk fix.
Get back at it!
Bryan...

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted March 19, 2001 - 06:15 PM

I was freakin' out today - I kept getting 'you are not authorized' type messages. I thought the IT nazis at work figured me out....

Brian

• cueball

Posted March 19, 2001 - 06:32 PM

I thought it was just me....I was pretty sure for awhile there that Bryan trying to tell me something! :)

Teaching me a lesson for not having the Moab video done yet!

• John_in_Long_Beach

Posted March 19, 2001 - 06:37 PM

Bryan,

You are a thumpertalk pusher. You get us hooked and then pull the plug.

I was seriously considering stopping by the methadone clinic so that I could come down easily. Thank god the server came back on line before it got serious.

• James_Dean

Posted March 19, 2001 - 07:25 PM

Whew!!

And I thought systems management was pulling the plug on me for looking at TTalk at work! :)

• Boit

Posted March 19, 2001 - 07:49 PM

I was gonna get revenge on you by sending my ex-wife to your door expecting dinner and a movie!

• Michael

Posted March 19, 2001 - 08:56 PM

Like about everyone else I was sure the IT guys had finally gotten their firewall up and working, and had found me out. Glad to see the site back up.....I was already into cold sweats! Ugly!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bill

Posted March 20, 2001 - 03:13 AM

Man, I was freaking :), I thought I was going to have to kick the IT guys butt. I cried like a baby all day and my wife was laughing at me last night. She said I looked lost.....I was :D

Glad to see we're back up and to see the new pictures section. We should have some great pics in June to post.

You da man, Bryan
Bill

------------------
86TT225, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards, Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC.

• Bryan

Posted March 20, 2001 - 06:29 AM

Yes. I'm toying with you guys. You are under the ThumperTalk power.

Next I'll start you chanting:
ThumperTalk ThumperTalk ThumperTalk ThumperTalk

I have a little toggle switch here at my desk and if you don't behave, I'll start flicking it. :)

Bryan...

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted March 20, 2001 - 06:43 AM

Bryan, Thank god you posted that.........
I was about to go into the big cheese's office and complain that he put a block on TTalk, Whew................ Here I got myself all worked up for nothing. The computer at work is my lifeline to TTalk, I dont even own a computer. See Ya, Dan

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 20, 2001 - 11:38 AM

Thanks Bryan for answering my E-mail :). i thought someone pulled the plug for good. I didn't think I would count on this site as much as I did. Anyway thanks again, watch the ruts !!!!
Dennis

• mike_dean

Posted March 20, 2001 - 02:32 PM

Bryan, I was at work trying to look at thumpertalk, I thought they caught me and locked me off the site. Its a relief to know that it was down for everybody. thanks mike

• SFO

Posted March 20, 2001 - 11:23 PM

Man,
I deleated my bookmark.
I thought the Taffy interrogative was too bonus and you back tracked me and locked me out...
TTFN. B

• Bryan

Posted March 21, 2001 - 05:47 AM

Sorry again guys.
It sounds like I should start some TTalk councelling sessions so we can all deal with this? Just get a councellor and Bill promised to pay for it.
:)
Bryan...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.