factory 4 who want's one

4 replies to this topic
  • fish525

Posted September 01, 2005 - 04:32 PM

not for free but cheep OK hear go's I live hear in the peoples republic of California :D and as of setember 1st we have a new sound law when racing hear in the desert so I have switched to a Q and need to sell my factory 4 its got a sparkey and the quiet core in it and it runs about 99 to 100 db on my 05 WR450 so any body want a gently used factory4 for a good price be for I put it on ebay

• CheYuen

Posted September 01, 2005 - 05:53 PM

Whoa, glad you posted that. I also live in CA and was thinking of buying a factory 4 system. Thought it would be OK with the quiet core. Oh well, I'll probably go with the Q now also.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • fish525

Posted September 02, 2005 - 05:58 PM

What none of you out of cal boys want it :D

• Seabass

Posted September 02, 2005 - 07:08 PM

Hey Fish, I hope it wasn't the pipe that got you that yellow bar :D Good luck on sellin' it

• rushfan

Posted September 02, 2005 - 08:01 PM

Too loud...Thanx anyway :D

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.