Where to by XR Replica tail light

3 replies to this topic

Posted September 01, 2005 - 08:37 AM

XRs Only told me today that they no longer order the xr replica tail light 44-0181.

Where else can one get an XR light with a brake light like that???

• homerdog

Posted September 01, 2005 - 08:57 AM

The only place I know that has them is 4Strokesonly.com but i would NOT order from them. I ordered a bunch of stuff 3 months ago. Never received anything at all. They don't answer there phone, they don't answer their e-mails, they don't return phone calls. I gave up trying to contact them last month. I'm not sure if he charged my credit card or not as I didn't watch my bill very close for a transaction. Let us know if you find any other source for that tail light as I want to get one too.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Naru

Posted September 01, 2005 - 09:45 AM

Ditto on FSO... easily the worst company I've ever dealt with.

I know Baja Designs used to offer a modified brake light wiring loom that accomodated a dual filament bulb so you could use the stock housing, but no idea if they still do. Also, I know Acerbis offers an XR-style sealed tail light through Parts Unlimited.

• zackm58941

Posted September 01, 2005 - 06:41 PM

Maier , Scroll down about 1/2 way and theres the same thing. Bought my rear fender from them and only took about 1-1/2 weeks to get to me. Check em out.

Related Content

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 7 replies

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies

Can anyone identify this xr600 piston? by ms_mtn24

• 4 replies

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies

1993 XR600R rebuild by ove

• Hot  41 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.