Dear Kevvie and Bill

5 replies to this topic
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted March 18, 2001 - 01:33 AM

Hey Guys,

Yes, it is Mitch, teh crossdrsesser him/herself. Sorry I have not been on-line for so long. I have been extremely busy with work and with racing (less time for racing than I would really like). I have recently bought a 2000 YZ250 and am using that as a practise bike and the WR400 as my Motard Bike.

Kevvie, I am sorry to hear about your knee. how did it happen? Also, I am sorry to hear that you really dont have any true friends. Mate, If I was living in the US as I wished I were, I would be there for you. It is just a little difficult being so far away. You do realise that if you ever need someone to talk to, PLEASE, call me at home or on the mobile and I would call you right back. You are certainly one of those TRUE people out there. I will be in the US VERY soon. Hang in there.

Bill, my old friend. Sounds like all is well with you and I hope all remains well. YOu are still one of the most insightful people I know and I truly cant wait to meet you.

Love all you guys.
Mitch

• MN_Kevin

Posted March 18, 2001 - 02:54 AM

Thanks, Mitch. It is nice hearing from you!! :)

• Bill

Posted March 18, 2001 - 05:09 AM

Mitch,

check your email......good to hear from you!

Bill

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted March 18, 2001 - 01:55 PM

Hey Bill,

Just checked my email at 10:00am Monday morning (here).... Did you send it to supermotard_99@yahoo.com

Mitch

• Bill

Posted March 18, 2001 - 02:25 PM

Mitch,

I used the one linked to your profile, bidtemp2. Let me know if don't receive there anymore and I'll re-send it :)

Bill

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted March 20, 2001 - 01:35 PM

I have not used the bidtemp account for about 6 months... :D

Use the yahoo account.. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.