Moose Monarch Pass Pants?

4 replies to this topic
  • story_rtw

Posted August 30, 2005 - 03:38 PM

Has anyone tried these riding pants? They look nice, but they're pricey. I'm looking for good quality and comfortable pants and thought these might work. How's the fit on these pants - should I buy the same size as I wear for jeans?

Any other suggestions for good weather-resistant riding pants?

Thanks.

Story

• bg10459

Posted August 30, 2005 - 03:58 PM

I bought a pair of Gore-Tex pants on eBay for about $30 shipped to my door. They're not very durable, but I started wearing Thor knee guards over them, so they don't see too much abuse. They definitely keep me dry.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted August 30, 2005 - 04:43 PM

I run the Moose Monarch Pass pants and jacket! :D :D :eek: Awesome quality and performance. :eek:
I use it for winter riding down to 30 degrees! :D

• OrionEngineer

Posted August 31, 2005 - 04:18 PM

I have the 2004 Expedition pant and jacket... I like them a lot. Check around... you may be able to get last year's closeouts. I got my set for less than half price at BTO Motorsports online. If I could do it again, I would get the pants one size larger than I did. I got my exact waist size because I didn't want them to fall off, and while they fit fine, they are more snug than I prefer. Good luck.

• SMD

Posted September 02, 2005 - 08:17 AM

Another thumps up for the Moose Monarch Pass.

Great for winter or anytime its going to be wet. I have been using of late for dual sporting. :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.