Rear wheel options

3 replies to this topic
  • Flaminchiten1967

Posted August 30, 2005 - 09:58 AM

I am looking to buy another rear wheel to put my sand paddle on so I dont have to swap it on and off the same rim with my knobby.

What I want to know is what wheels will fit my bike? I see yz125 wheels on ebay and I think they are the same dimensions but not 100% sure it will fit.

I dont want to spend the 500+ most places ask so I'm looking for one on ebay but need to know which ones will fit or if anyone knows a good cheap place to buy one from.

Thank you.

• Flaminchiten1967

Posted August 30, 2005 - 09:58 AM

oh ya I have a 2005 wr450.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Flaminchiten1967

Posted August 31, 2005 - 07:46 AM

Anyone know if the yz125 wheel will fit an 05 wr?

• Ducksgoquak

Posted August 31, 2005 - 08:52 AM

I'm pretty sure that you want a 19" x 2.15" wheel. Any yz bikes from 2000+ i think all have a 19" wheel but the 125, and 250f's are a 1.85" width. I've been looking for one on ebay for quite a while too since i'm too cheap to get one new, 500ish dollars i think for a good excel wheel. So the 125 wheel will fit on your bike (i think!) but it won't be as wide. And i know in the sand you'll definitely want the wider wheel.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.