Chaparral SUX!

44 replies to this topic
  • CHEEZE13

Posted September 07, 2005 - 08:13 AM

Well guess what, seems the bitch at Chaparral, is now gonna honor their ad, and send me the rest of my stuff. Thanks to all who complained and raised hell, cuz it worked!!! A legitimate complaint to the BBB will wake em up if they have any sense, but I guarantee this, my ass ain't never gonna order anything from them again.

• bigdrtrdr

Posted September 07, 2005 - 05:47 PM

Why on earth would you want to give your hard earned cash to some unknown over the phone our worse yet the internet.
I only will buy mail order or e commerce if my LOCAL DEALER cant get what I want.
Very Rarely,
After shipping and hassel it just aint worth it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted September 07, 2005 - 06:00 PM

Back in the early 90s in their old shop they were the greatest.. Their parking lot sales were famous, you could get great stuff at a great price. I would save up just to make the drive out there.. I too had a really bad expierience with Chaparral through their mail-order channel. I can honestly say they now SUCK!! Horrible customer service and it seems like the place is ran by clueless teens.. For sure, support your local dealer or log on to Rockymountain...

• walent215

Posted September 07, 2005 - 06:20 PM

rocky mountain is the best!!!

• David37

Posted September 07, 2005 - 08:33 PM

Someone asked in this thread who owns Chaparral, send your written complaints about the "customer no service" to the owner of Chaparral Dave Damron. Maybe he will start listening to his customers, if everyone writes and tells him about all the problems they are having with his mail order and parts employees and managers. I bet his managers do a great job of insulating him and making sure that he never hears about any customer complaints.

Related Content

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.