For those of you who have had head work done:

2 replies to this topic
  • Supplicate

Posted August 29, 2005 - 08:25 PM

I've been searching for the last couple of days to find somewhere to send my head off to to get it "cleaned up" and try to have some more performance out of the stock bore/stroke until something warrants jumping to the 680 kit.

Anyway, do any of you have suggestions/urls/phone numbers of places that do work on the BRP to send it to?

Barnum's Pro is already on my list of places I need to contact about some other items for the piggy, but she wants more power.

Thanks in advance :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BajaBoundMoto

Posted August 30, 2005 - 07:18 AM

Precision Concepts, So. Cal. They do the Team Honda bikes, should be good enough for ya.
There's no reason to do a bigger motor in a 650.

• truck6driver

Posted August 30, 2005 - 11:38 AM

My local Honda shop did the mild job on my 94' they did not polish it but opened it up a little and smoothed out the radius bends on the exhaust side.
Check with your local motorcycle shop to see if they do custom work. If not maybe one of the mechanics will.

Related Content

Can anyone identify this xr600 piston? by ms_mtn24

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 4 replies

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies

1993 XR600R rebuild by ove

• Hot  41 replies

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.