'99 WR400 for Sale

2 replies to this topic
  • Eric_in_WA

Posted March 17, 2001 - 06:47 AM

'99 WR400F [Vancouver, WA]

Too many bikes....time for the WR to go.

YZ timed, jetted, BigGun SDS with quiet core Spark arrestor and 6 oz flywheel weight.

Renthal bars, Renthal sprocket, DID O-ring chain, Handguards, Radiator guards, 5.6 rear spring.

Mostly trail ridden. Carefully maintained with records. Oil changes every 100 miles.

Extras: sprockets, oil filter, air filters, stock rear spring.

I also have an IMS 3.4 gal tank and YZ seat with a gripper cover.

Take a look at www.oregonlivepics.com enter 360-687-0028 for the phone number.

Eric in WA

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sclaus

Posted March 17, 2001 - 09:39 PM

Hey TT-ers,

If you're in the market for a clean, well-cared for WR, this is the one. I looked at it when I started my search (before it was officially on the market) but decided to bring home a '01 WR426 just a few hours ago, despite having to spend $1500 more. If I was in the market for a '99 or '00, this would be the one. Don't miss out... :)

BTW Eric, How's the GG runnin??? Have you had it out yet? I'm getting a Panoram installed on Friday and Geoff is going to use my WR426 for his '01 Yam web photos. My friend is also having one installed on his WR. Leave me a message at work on Monday (I'll be in an XML class all week) and let's set-up the maiden voyage for my WR. :D

[This message has been edited by sclaus (edited 03-17-2001).]

• Shane_From_Wa

Posted March 18, 2001 - 09:12 AM

Eric, Hey Iam intrested in Your IMS tank and seat combo..... contact me please!! 1-888-826-8427 Iam Avail during the day from 9:00am to7:00 pm at this number

Shane From Washington / 2000WR YZ Timed/White Brothers E series exhaust (no disks) hi-Flo header/426 Jetting/Pro-Tapers/Applied Triple Clamp/Devol Rad guards and Yamaha Skid Plate/Acerbis Hand guards/One Industries Graphix and seat cover/Moose Fender bags and a bunch of other things that cost to much money!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.