Whats a good Quiet street exhaust - XR650R?

7 replies to this topic
  • ImpalaR1

Posted August 27, 2005 - 05:23 PM

The bike i rode today had the end baffle out, and it was LOUD. I don't want to be screaming around town on the R, So what's a good quiet exhaust?

By the way, Bellingham WA liscence office plated a XR650R today without question. No inspection or anything, just the title present.

• don87xr600

Posted August 27, 2005 - 05:58 PM

White bros e series or fmf q

• ImpalaR1

Posted August 27, 2005 - 06:00 PM

thanks man

• gwade

Posted August 28, 2005 - 05:05 PM

I run a Yoshimura TRS with the QuietCore on my Motard and I'm pretty happy. It's much quieter than my White Brothers around town, and really only opens up under full throttle. A nice compromise.

Oh, and wear earplugs. :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Tber

Posted August 28, 2005 - 05:22 PM

White bros E-series

• ImpalaR1

Posted August 28, 2005 - 05:51 PM

i keep hearing that the FMF q series is the quietest out of them all.

• oldturtle

Posted August 29, 2005 - 12:25 PM

Bellingham WA liscence office plated a XR650R today without question. No inspection or anything, just the title present.

This is a major surprise to me. I wonder if this is some new official change in State law or if Bellingham office just went to sleep for a moment. :D

• ImpalaR1

Posted August 29, 2005 - 01:15 PM

^ I personally just think it's the guy that i talked to. He just didn't seem uptight at all, and sounded like he knew what i was talking about when i said i the Xr650r just needs a kit to make it street legal, and he was cool with it.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.