Bars, Right radiator, rear fender, dented pipe....

yep.....went over on a high speed down hill jump.....I hit the jump, fell short, slid back too far and hit that wicked powerband and went over. :D

I got a peg in the top of my foot (punctured boot and hit foot); and my back, arms and helmet are all scraped up. I'm gonna be on crutches for a while. :D

This was on an 02' cr 250 all free styled out, ss something pipe, wide open airbox, and a fmf shorty scilencer.......damn...now I gotta buy him new bars, straighten the right radiator, new black rear fender, and that should make him happy. Never going back to that track....I'm not made for that.

Consider yourself lucky. About two month ago i was jumpin this downhill double with a blind landing and came over the backside and see two bikes laying at the bottom. When I landed I grab the brakes to try to scrub some speed since there was no way to avoid hitting the downed bikes. With the suspension bottomed and on the brakes hard I flipped over the bars head first into the two bikes then my bike hammered me in the back. Not a scratch on my bike but I had a broken collabone, seperated shoulder, two broken ribs, a fractured elbow and a f'd up back. A trip to the hospital for an MRI, ultrasound, catscan and about 50 xrays. 1 night in the hospital and a 16000 dollar bill. I would have much rather tore up my bike. :D

Consider yourself lucky. About two month ago i was jumpin this downhill double with a blind landing and came over the backside and see two bikes laying at the bottom. When I landed I grab the brakes to try to scrub some speed since there was no way to avoid hitting the downed bikes. With the suspension bottomed and on the brakes hard I flipped over the bars head first into the two bikes then my bike hammered me in the back. Not a scratch on my bike but I had a broken collabone, seperated shoulder, two broken ribs, a fractured elbow and a f'd up back. A trip to the hospital for an MRI, ultrasound, catscan and about 50 xrays. 1 night in the hospital and a 16000 dollar bill. I would have much rather tore up my bike. :D

:D you ok now??

i highsided flat tracking last summer cracked my oneal venom helmet wiped out all the paint got a concussion and my entire left side was a scab very glad that i had a chest protector on bent bars and forks on bike but rebent them when i got home

yep.....went over on a high speed down hill jump.....I hit the jump, fell short, slid back too far and hit that wicked powerband and went over. :D

I got a peg in the top of my foot (punctured boot and hit foot); and my back, arms and helmet are all scraped up. I'm gonna be on crutches for a while. :D

This was on an 02' cr 250 all free styled out, ss something pipe, wide open airbox, and a fmf shorty scilencer.......damn...now I gotta buy him new bars, straighten the right radiator, new black rear fender, and that should make him happy. Never going back to that track....I'm not made for that.

Wow. Ouch.