lost o-ring!

5 replies to this topic
  • eightballeddy

Posted August 26, 2005 - 05:02 AM

So i'm sure this has happened to someone else out there. I lost the o-ring at the end of the fuel mixture screw! The Yamaha dealers around here won't sell me the o-ring. They wan't to sell me the whole damn part :D wich is an arm and a leg. Anyone have any advice on where to get one?

• CRFThumper

Posted August 26, 2005 - 05:05 AM

NOPE but if you find one please let us know!

• walent215

Posted August 26, 2005 - 05:20 AM

i bought a spring oring and washer from zip ty racing without having to buy the screw

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 450 Hurricane

Posted August 26, 2005 - 05:25 AM

Call Zip Ty.

• Rich_in_Orlando

Posted August 26, 2005 - 05:29 AM

I bought a load of them from Sudco a while back. While I was at it, I got new washers and springs for the pilot screw, just in case. They were very inexpensive. If you lived in Orlando, I'd say come over and I'd give you one.

• BNutZ

Posted August 26, 2005 - 11:09 AM

I bought a load of them from Sudco a while back. While I was at it, I got new washers and springs for the pilot screw, just in case. They were very inexpensive. If you lived in Orlando, I'd say come over and I'd give you one.

Rich... have him PayPal you a $1 and mail it to him! :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.