Crf 600 X?

24 replies to this topic
  • irondude

Posted August 26, 2005 - 01:23 PM

I've been told by an industy dude its Baja 1000 yeah fine...technically i should have written "next year" and not "with in a year"

Hard to believe that Honda wont caugh up $800 to get his new-to-him van painted up with Honda red and black like all the other Honda vans... Not to mention the stickers of the other sponsors like Acerbis, Red Bull, etc.
Maybe we should take up a collection?

I think i smell a Honda counter-spin.

Every factory van/truck/big rig i've ever seen at the races has had big time advertisement paintjobs done on it...unless of course they are trying to go stealth for some reason...

• don87xr600

Posted August 26, 2005 - 01:42 PM

The better KTM gets the faster Honda's new bike will be available. :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Wheels up

Posted August 27, 2005 - 07:25 AM

The engine for the next CR Motorcross bike? :D

• crfdude86

Posted August 27, 2005 - 09:00 AM

that doesnt look that great

• huntmaster

Posted August 27, 2005 - 11:49 AM

Dam. I was hoping for a V4 based on CR250s! :D

The engine for the next CR Motorcross bike?

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.