Down Grade

4 replies to this topic

Posted August 24, 2005 - 09:14 PM

She has to go i cant ride my 426 without getting pulled up every where i ride got a choice now wr 250 03 elec start or the crf250x 04 model is there a major difference between the two and also is it a big difference from the 426 to a 250, where i ride you dont have the most opportunities to open the bike up so will i still keep up with the rest of the pack. :D
426 was abit over kill for the bush

• simon@vic

Posted August 24, 2005 - 09:29 PM

I'm skinny and not that strong. i can handle a 450 in the tightest bush you can imagine.
you need to build you strength and or technique. i wouldn't blame the size or weight of the bike. blame the fact that your kicking it every time you stall it. not having an Estart would suck.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted August 24, 2005 - 09:45 PM

pulled up by cops

• Bamster

Posted August 25, 2005 - 06:59 AM

I'm faster in tight single track on my buddy's WR 250.
You will find it doesn't beat the crap out of you like the 426.
The CRF250x has valve issues so go with the WR.

• byggd

Posted August 25, 2005 - 07:45 AM

pulled up by cops

Why? and why will the 250 be better?? Is it the year of the bike that matters??

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.