Anyone know of any decent '05's for sale by UT?

6 replies to this topic
  • kincade

Posted August 24, 2005 - 02:09 PM

Hi all; looking now for an 05 WR450 to replace my 04; I've decided its simply too tall, and want to try and find an 05 that I can switch all my goodies over to instead of switching to a KTM and losing all my spare parts. Anyone know of a good price on a new or used one for sale?

• drewpeacock

Posted August 24, 2005 - 03:03 PM

I have this lowering link from http://www.mountainm...oweringlink.php and love it. Unless you have the money to blow, I'd try this route first or have the bike professionally lowered by a good suspension guy. Good luck.

• kincade

Posted August 26, 2005 - 10:40 AM

Thanks drew! I think I've made up my mind, but I appreciate the info!

Is the link beefly? The 'non heavy use' disclaimer they put on it kinda scares me.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • drewpeacock

Posted August 27, 2005 - 06:59 AM

Thanks drew! I think I've made up my mind, but I appreciate the info!

Is the link beefly? The 'non heavy use' disclaimer they put on it kinda scares me.

The link looks like the stock one with different demensions. I think the disclaimer was meant for the big MX jumps.

• JTWR450

Posted August 27, 2005 - 11:56 AM

I know of an 05 WR450 in Jackson, WY. It has less that 300 miles on it. New tires, fat bars and risers, skid plate, frame gaurds, Acerbis hand garurds, all free mods done, smog pump pulled etc. he is asking $5500.00. Jackson is about 4 hours from SLC. Selling due to injury to his back. PM me if interested and I will get your contact info to him.

• RCannon

Posted August 27, 2005 - 02:21 PM

The Yamaha dealer in Ogden, UT still has two 05 wr 450's. I have no idea on price.....I believe the dealer in laton has one as well.

• kincade

Posted August 27, 2005 - 05:11 PM

JTWR450 - PM sent!

Rcannon; thanks! They want $6499 + dock fee, freight, tax, and liscence. Not such a great deal... Dealer in layton says they don't have any more. Oh well, thanks for the info!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.