Lowering Link 02 WR426

1 reply to this topic
  • byggd

Posted August 24, 2005 - 11:45 AM

I couldn't find any threads or listings for a lowering link for my 02 wr426 so I called on this one It's only listed for 03 and up but they said it actually fits 02 and up but won't fit on 98-01.

Has anyone installed one?

The person I spoke with seemed very knowledgeable on Yamaha but said when used on a 01 it lowers the bike way too far. Does it make sense that it will fit the 02 426 but not the earlier years? Are the 01 and 02 suspensions different?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • byggd

Posted August 25, 2005 - 07:53 AM

Any body?? :D Are these links a waste of $$? Does anyone know of another brand that fits the 02 426??

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.