Any Phoenix riders?

2 replies to this topic
  • B86_Racer

Posted August 23, 2005 - 11:01 PM

Any phoenix area riders here?? Looking to go riding somewhere this saturday AM. Hoping for some challenging singletrack. Anyone going anywhere that wouldn't mind me tagging along?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 4Stroke4Life

Posted August 24, 2005 - 08:52 AM

hey whats up bro?? i live in phoenix. i ride single track a lot. where do you usually ride.?? if you like to run single track, you really should log on to southwestdirtrider.com it is another forum site but is all local phx guys who run all single track. i go by the same screen name so hit me up on there. and definitely introduce yourself in the intro forum. i have met a lot of pretty cool cats on there and ride with them just about every weekend. i just put an 01' WR426 in my 99' YZ400, i am just waiting for a few bolts and i hopefully will be out sat. AM. seriously do yuorself a favor and log on to southwestdirtrider, or there is another one arizonatrailtalk, but it dosn't get quite as much action. a lot of the same people on both sites. :D :D

• ONLY4STROKES

Posted August 24, 2005 - 11:45 AM

Any phoenix area riders here?? Looking to go riding somewhere this saturday AM. Hoping for some challenging singletrack. Anyone going anywhere that wouldn't mind me tagging along?

I travel down to Phoenix on occasion to go riding...not in August though!

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

• 5 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

• 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.