Dust to Glory out on DVD at Blockbuster

30 replies to this topic
  • hondaracer47

Posted August 27, 2005 - 10:40 PM

Hey all, dont buy it from those big companies. Sure it will be a little bit less, but go down and support your local shop. If they dont have it, tell them that they can get it from Impact Videos. Our first shippment came in at the beginning of the week and we have already had to reorder.

And yes, it is one of the best motorcycle videos out there. It is on the same level as Faster, if you are into MotoGP.

• Ramcc4x4

Posted August 29, 2005 - 09:53 AM

I picked up a copy for me and a copy for my brother at the local Tower Records for $18 each. Great movie. I saw it in the theater twice and have been waiting for the dvd ever since.

• TREADMARKS

Posted August 29, 2005 - 11:21 AM

If you havn't seen it, check it out now on DVD. :D

It's bad enough that I wanted an XR650, but then I saw the movie on Thursday night, while hurricane Katrina was spanking us. :eek:

Then I had to go and buy one on Saturday, right after I cleaned up the storm mess. :D

My wife could kill me now. :D

But it sure is a blast to ride. :eek:

• Weirdo

Posted August 29, 2005 - 01:43 PM

Went to Fry's, went to two Best Buy's..... found it at Wal-Mart. $19.99 :D

• BrettJ

Posted August 29, 2005 - 02:42 PM

Yes it was a very good movie, I have only watched it once and I remember them saying something about some ironfist dude or something is that the same person as the infamous ironman?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DRZ_Motorsports_119

Posted August 29, 2005 - 05:28 PM

Yes it was a very good movie, I have only watched it once and I remember them saying something about some ironfist dude or something is that the same person as the infamous ironman?

The guy that "Ironman" or "solo" that baja 1000 in the movie D2G is Mouse McCoy and is the current Baja 500 Champ with Mike Chidress, and the infamous Ironman is Ivan "Ironman" Stewart, former Trophy Truck driver for Toyota and 17 time winner of the Baja 500 and 3 time winner of the Baja 1000. and yes "solo" he won.

• Supplicate

Posted August 29, 2005 - 08:03 PM

The guy that "Ironman" or "solo" that baja 1000 in the movie D2G is Mouse McCoy and is the current Baja 500 Champ with Mike Chidress, and the infamous Ironman is Ivan "Ironman" Stewart, former Trophy Truck driver for Toyota and 17 time winner of the Baja 500 and 3 time winner of the Baja 1000. and yes "solo" he won.

just finished watching the movie again, and the "Ironman" that they refrence in the movie is Ivan "Ironman" Stewart. They have several segments of him talking about doing it solo in the movie.

• BrettJ

Posted August 29, 2005 - 11:38 PM

Cool just wondering

• HawkGT

Posted January 23, 2006 - 09:22 AM

I'm reviving this thread because I just saw the movie. I didn't know about the movie until a friend told me about it few days ago.

AMAZING! I loved it! If anyone here hasn't seen it, don't bother renting it just go out and buy it. You WILL NOT be disappointed...seriously.

Posted Image

• roadcam

Posted January 23, 2006 - 10:22 AM

yuppers ... OUTSTANDING Documentary .. would love to see it win a Documentary OSCAR ... Ive watched it over and over again while recuperating ... I gotta ride down to watch that race next year, its held on my birthday, so I have no excuse for forgetting it .. :thumbsup:

• smp89

Posted January 23, 2006 - 12:16 PM

I just bought the movie on Saturday, and now I'm kicking myself, for not watching it in the threaters! I've watched it 3x already, I brought it to work and people are just amazed about the race. I can't get people out of my cube, they want to stay n watch the whole movie. There's another Monday wasted !

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.