Realisticly when are the 2006 WRs gonna be out?

4 replies to this topic
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted August 23, 2005 - 02:51 PM

I let my father borrow my 450 for a couple of weeks up in Colorado, he called me this morning asking me to sell him my bike, he loves the thing... Now he wants to take it to Utah for another ride :D .... I'm thinking of just selling him my bike and buying another one for myself... I can't go till Christmas again waiting for a new bike... Any news on when we'll see the 06's? Anyone heard from their local dealer.. I called my local guy, he said anytime...

Thanks.... :D

• RichBaker

Posted August 23, 2005 - 03:43 PM

Ask your dealer...they know.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 450 Hurricane

Posted August 23, 2005 - 04:41 PM

One of the local dealers told me to expect them most likely in September or could be as late as October.

• CRFThumper

Posted August 23, 2005 - 04:45 PM

I'm hearing Nov - DEC on the yz's

• PBDBLUE

Posted August 23, 2005 - 05:14 PM

Yamaha website says August so it shouldn't be too long.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.