Best Plastic Cleaner?

38 replies to this topic
  • DPW

Posted August 25, 2005 - 12:44 PM

If you're seeing pink then you shouldn't be going to the dealer, you should be going to the eye doctor and clear up that color blindness. :D

Maybe is was red... :D

• Jetsprint2

Posted August 25, 2005 - 12:51 PM

Maybe is was red... :D

You guys are funny keep it up. :D :D :eek:

• Satch0922

Posted August 25, 2005 - 01:53 PM

Honda's look faded and pink after about 3 months.....YUK

• jeff_wsu

Posted August 25, 2005 - 02:02 PM

Honda's look faded and pink after about 3 months.....YUK

Now that's funny, and I suppose those nice white creases that the Yamaha's get in their plastic just make the bike look sweet! :D

• Satch0922

Posted August 25, 2005 - 03:14 PM

just like the nice white creases in those pink bikes....they all have them...

• jeff_wsu

Posted August 25, 2005 - 03:17 PM

Strange, I don't seem to have any.... Hummmmmm, must show up better on the blue. I know, I use to have a YZ.

• DPW

Posted August 25, 2005 - 03:50 PM

Strange, I don't seem to have any.... Hummmmmm, must show up better on the blue. I know, I use to have a YZ.

Yes, you are right the creases show up more on dark blue than light pink. When you are checking your valves this weekend double check the bike for white crease on the fenders might be easier to see them in the garage... :D

• jeff_wsu

Posted August 25, 2005 - 03:57 PM

That's okay, I'm sure you have a better view of Honda fenders' than the owners do, especially the back fender since that's probably all you see while it's pulling away from ya.... So I'll take your word for it. :D

• NAFLASH

Posted August 25, 2005 - 04:56 PM

this may sound weird but tried some silicone sparay tht other day and it shines the bike up pretty well and dust doesnt stick to it. :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Satch0922

Posted August 25, 2005 - 05:15 PM

you can tell the guys who have bikes just to have a garage queen :D

No creases in my blue plastic btw...not that it would matter to me...

• Satch0922

Posted August 25, 2005 - 05:16 PM

That's okay, I'm sure you have a better view of Honda fenders' than the owners do, especially the back fender since that's probably all you see while it's pulling away from ya.... So I'll take your word for it. :D

evidence...."Squid alert" :D

• jeff_wsu

Posted August 25, 2005 - 05:22 PM

I think I've said all I need to say with my last quote, you guys have all the fun you want.... BTW, wasn't this thread suppose to be about plastic?

• Satch0922

Posted August 25, 2005 - 05:26 PM

ok...

• NAFLASH

Posted August 25, 2005 - 06:08 PM

I think I've said all I need to say with my last quote, you guys have all the fun you want.... BTW, wasn't this thread suppose to be about plastic?

dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out :D

• DPW

Posted August 25, 2005 - 06:57 PM

Wow ...make one suggestion about checking for creases in a well lit garage...things get ugly. I guess I should have said while your are adjusting your chain next time instead of valves.

• DPW

Posted August 25, 2005 - 06:59 PM

You guys are funny keep it up. :D :D :eek:

So how did we do? :D

• Jetsprint2

Posted August 25, 2005 - 08:26 PM

So how did we do? :D

Good! I actually laughed at my desk while at work reading about you guys debating over pink hondas. I guess I need to get my eyes checked too :D . :D :eek:

• nimiz1

Posted August 25, 2005 - 09:31 PM

try this

http://www.pitposse.com/pcraplre.html

• phat_450f

Posted August 25, 2005 - 11:16 PM

for a good cleaning just use simple green. The up side on simple green is it doesnt leave a film after your rinse it and in turn you dont get the dust that gets stuck on there form the polish or any other cleaners

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.