Look at what the Honda guys are having to deal with in their forum.

121 replies to this topic
  • Jetsprint2

Posted August 29, 2005 - 01:45 PM

Finally something that makes sense, and no drag racing dirtbikes damn Oh yeah JETSHIT I said you were GAY from the age of 5 because of your posts, they made no sense, they sounded like something a kid would say. And quit putting that stupid little censored smile up there it makes you look even more retarded.

It sounds like you are the one acting like a kid. Enough said. :D

• Scotty426

Posted August 29, 2005 - 02:27 PM

Darn Jet, you sure have a lot of Honda driver fans. Sure seems to me like you owned up if you weren't polite. And yet, the issue won't die. This is curious. To all the visiters, can we get back to friendly talk about dirt bikes? I suggest we keep the talk about just the bikes..........................................and let the broken valves fall where they may.

• Crazyced

Posted August 29, 2005 - 04:49 PM

To all the visiters, can we get back to friendly talk about dirt bikes? I suggest we keep the talk about just the bikes.

Sorry but I don't find anything friendly in this thread. :D Unless bashing other brand sound friendly to your blue ears. :D Yeah that must be it... It's friendly till someone bash the blue bikes hey? :eek: Then it gets hilarious! :eek:

But you won't find any bashing in my posts. :D

I like this thread. :eek:

• Scotty426

Posted August 29, 2005 - 05:13 PM

Sorry but I don't find anything friendly in this thread. :D Unless bashing other brand sound friendly to your blue ears. :D Yeah that must be it... It's friendly till someone bash the blue bikes hey? :D Then it gets hilarious! :eek:

But you won't find any bashing in my posts. :D

I like this thread. :eek:

You can feel free to bash whatever bike you want. Since you are loyal Honda it would seem to make more sense to do it in your own forum. Be that as it may, my issue was personal (see many posts on this thread) insults VS technical info about the bikes. We are really not getting anywhere calling names are we?

It's friendly till someone bash the blue bikes hey? :D Then it gets hilarious! :D

But you won't find any bashing in my posts. :eek:

You find it funny when blue is bashed, but I won't find bashing in your posts eh? That makes sense..................................

• Slowmotion426

Posted August 29, 2005 - 08:17 PM

Quick, lets everybody check our valves........ :D

Naw, let's go ride. :D

sincerely,
Yamaha :D

:eek: :eek:

• Jetsprint2

Posted August 29, 2005 - 09:10 PM

Darn Jet, you sure have a lot of Honda driver fans. Sure seems to me like you owned up if you weren't polite. And yet, the issue won't die. This is curious. To all the visiters, can we get back to friendly talk about dirt bikes? I suggest we keep the talk about just the bikes..........................................and let the broken valves fall where they may.

Hey, it is just one of those deals- those boys started saying some junk and I would not let it go. I should have let TimFurryBlueBalls go and say that our bikes are like his old pappy on valume but I could not let it go. :D Just my competitive nature I guess :D . I really do enjoy riding my bike and that is what matters most to me :eek: . I started this thread and wish I could end it as well :D . At the end of the day this forum means a lot to me and I feel that I have done more harm than good, sorry :eek: .

• Jetsprint2

Posted August 29, 2005 - 09:18 PM

One thing is certain...you will.

BTW..I have never seen a post filled with more back handed compliments in my life. Good thing your not into bashing.....

Does anyone on this forum actually race their bike? Seems alot of people with opinions are the ones who ride their bikes at the local rock quarry once a month and then brag about having no problems.

I will go on record as saying the red bikes handle awesome, have great power and suspension. I will also go on record as saying I witness them self destruct every weekend at the races. If you don't race....you may not be familiar with what I am talking about. Don't get me wrong, all of the bike manufaturers know that people who race will build the bike to last under those conditions ....so they don't have to. I would venture a guess that 75% of the dirt bikes sold never see a starting gate...therefore that is all they have to worry about. The other 25% will replace valves, mod suspension and motors etc like they want them.

Satch, you are right about the 75% rule, and I do race. :D

• MotoGoalie

Posted August 30, 2005 - 06:26 AM

:D :eek:

Slowmo, stop being such a nice guy, we're flaming each other, riling each other up and generally engaging in mayhem. :D

I think I'm gonna change out my clutch plates this weekend, just because. You know I've not done any mechanical maintenance on my bike for the WHOLE year other than air and oil. :D

• CHEEZE13

Posted August 30, 2005 - 09:46 AM

Slowmo, stop being such a nice guy, we're flaming each other, riling each other up and generally engaging in mayhem. :D

I think I'm gonna change out my clutch plates this weekend, just because. You know I've not done any mechanical maintenance on my bike for the WHOLE year other than air and oil. :D

You evil unruly bastard! HAHAHAHAHAH! NO MERCY!

• RaptorRacer888

Posted August 30, 2005 - 02:02 PM

http://img.photobuck...Flagshroud3.jpg

My bike is a patriotic American loving dirt bike. It's not a galldanged Pinko Commie red Honda with a poorly designed and executed valvetrain built to enhance corporate profiteering by demanding an inordiantely burdensome replacement schedule and thereby enslaving an impoverished proletariat which has led to taking food off of their table and putting thier children into filthy rags for clothing.

Those of you that ride Hondas ought to be ashamed of yourselves. What the hell is wrong with you people? :D

Honda just got...

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Crazyced

Posted August 30, 2005 - 03:16 PM

As I can see, the red guy is in control, and the blue guy is...well... on his face...

And I still love this thread and the yamaha forum in general. :D

• RaptorRacer888

Posted August 30, 2005 - 03:42 PM

As I can see, the red guy is in control, and the blue guy is...well... on his face...

And I still love this thread and the yamaha forum in general. :D

Actually, the yellow jersey guy is a Honda rider. He lost his valve spring that he was replacing in his CRF 450. And when he found it he jumped for it so that the Yamaha guy in the red jersey did not see the spring he was replacing in his Honda. Its all part of a massive cover up Honda riders are trying to pursue.

As to why he jumps head first into the ground for his valve spring, Im pretty sure it has some correlation to why he rides a Honda.

• Crazyced

Posted August 31, 2005 - 08:28 AM

:D

• TTRer

Posted August 31, 2005 - 10:20 AM

is honda gonna fix thier valve problem for '06, 07?

• biznet1

Posted August 31, 2005 - 01:02 PM

They have changed to a softer seating surface for 06, but the verdict is not out.

• Jimbo45

Posted August 31, 2005 - 02:31 PM

is honda gonna fix thier valve problem for '06, 07?

Is yamaha going to fix their problems for '06, 07?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

• tacoma426

Posted August 31, 2005 - 05:20 PM

ha what problems? out running honda :D

• TTRer

Posted August 31, 2005 - 05:56 PM

i'm sure yamaha has some problems, just can't think of any. That wasn't an attack, you moron.

• MotoGoalie

Posted September 01, 2005 - 08:20 AM

Is yamaha going to fix their problems for '06, 07?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Nope, the blue plastic will still turn white should the operator occasionally find himself behind someone on a track getting pelted by rocks. Thankfully it's not very often its a Honda since they only make a lap or two before puking thier engine out.

Good luck with your 06 reliability Honda-dude. Remember to pay down your Honda card so you can rebuild your engine in June.

• Crazyced

Posted September 01, 2005 - 11:03 AM

Nope, the blue plastic will still turn white should the operator occasionally find himself behind someone on a track getting pelted by rocks. Thankfully it's not very often its a Honda since they only make a lap or two before puking thier engine out.

Good luck with your 06 reliability Honda-dude. Remember to pay down your Honda card so you can rebuild your engine in June.

:D :eek: :D :D

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.