Look at what the Honda guys are having to deal with in their forum.

121 replies to this topic
  • Jetsprint2

Posted August 23, 2005 - 12:29 PM

Re: Please separate the forums!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimFurryBalls
Maybe we should just combine the WR and YZF forum too, cause they're both the same bikes and everyone loves reading through ALL these wonderful threads. . .

My quote:

Hey Furry, leave us out of it- don't give management any ideas. I feel your pain it would suck to share a forum with the WR's.

Funny Stuff Huh. :D

• MotoGoalie

Posted August 23, 2005 - 01:56 PM

Is there anything a CRF guy WON"T whine and bitch about.
sincerely,
Unreliable valvetrain

• s3706

Posted August 23, 2005 - 02:00 PM

The only thing those Honda guys do is BITCH BITCH BITCH!

If they would change to blue they wouldn't BITCH at all. :D

• Jetsprint2

Posted August 23, 2005 - 02:00 PM

Is there anything a CRF guy WON"T whine and bitch about.
sincerely,
Unreliable valvetrain

Good one, hee hee. :D

• MotoGoalie

Posted August 23, 2005 - 02:02 PM

No really.

Just for shits and grins I sometimes go over to the CRF forums and it's one stupid problem after another for those guys. I love my XR, don't get me wrong, but from reading of THIER problems I can safely tell all of you I would never buy a CRF. :D

It would seem to be like a playing craps with 7000 bones. :D

• Jetsprint2

Posted August 23, 2005 - 02:04 PM

I go to their forum for a good laugh every now and then, like I did today. It's nice to know they have a purpose. :D

• steigerwoods

Posted August 23, 2005 - 02:06 PM

The only thing those Honda guys do is BITCH BITCH BITCH!

If they would change to blue they wouldn't BITCH at all. :D

Well see if we went blue all we would do is bitch since those damn blue 4-strokes dont hold together

• MotoGoalie

Posted August 23, 2005 - 02:07 PM

Well see if we went blue all we would do is bitch since those damn blue 4-strokes dont hold together

Grammar is a wierd, scary enterprise.

• Jetsprint2

Posted August 23, 2005 - 02:16 PM

What in the bad grammer is going on here?----You see, if we went red all we would do is bitch about our red 4-strokes not holding together.

• s3706

Posted August 23, 2005 - 02:17 PM

Steigerwoods you must be really bored or wishing you had a blue bike. :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jetsprint2

Posted August 23, 2005 - 02:19 PM

Steigerwoods you must be really bored or wishing you had a blue bike. :D

I 2nd that.

• Fastkid591

Posted August 23, 2005 - 02:21 PM

blah blah blah............................................................................

• MotoGoalie

Posted August 23, 2005 - 02:24 PM

Stiegerwoods is waiting for his kibblewhites to come in so he can go ride his moneypit around in his backyard. :D :D

• id250f

Posted August 23, 2005 - 05:06 PM

since this thread is for those of us with nothing better to do ... having recently acquired a red bike ... from a pure riding perspective (not considering maintenance, etc.) ... the crf is a far better bike than the yz (pure riding only -- mx / sx type riding).

My shield is now engaged. :D

• ONLY4STROKES

Posted August 23, 2005 - 07:47 PM

I go to their forum for a good laugh every now and then, like I did today. It's nice to know they have a purpose. :D

I know! LOL I thought I was the only one...every thread...valve this, valve that.

• yz_for_me

Posted August 23, 2005 - 08:44 PM

since this thread is for those of us with nothing better to do ... having recently acquired a red bike ... from a pure riding perspective (not considering maintenance, etc.) ... the crf is a far better bike than the yz (pure riding only -- mx / sx type riding).

My shield is now engaged. :D

As well it should be. The CRF came out in '02 (after studying the YZ426) and was totally redesigned for '05. The YZ450 came out in '03 and is a very close cousin to a bike (YZ400) that came out in '98. Honda would have been retarded :D to not build a bike better than the Yamaha.

• TimFurryBalls

Posted August 23, 2005 - 10:48 PM

Hey, why the heck doesn't Burned shut down this thread? It's useless and just flames the CRF's? :D :D

• Satch0922

Posted August 24, 2005 - 04:30 AM

Personally I love the red bikes. See I am old and slow. Two races in a row I picked up a position because a rider on a red bike either stalled or crashed and could not get their bike started. Long live red bikes! :D

• MotoGoalie

Posted August 24, 2005 - 05:57 AM

Hey, why the heck doesn't Burned shut down this thread? It's useless and just flames the CRF's? :D :D

The comedic value of this thread outweighs a bag full of CRF valves. Plus Burned is a cool guy, like the Gitch only cooler.

• Jetsprint2

Posted August 24, 2005 - 06:42 AM

Come on, it is just a forum. If you don't like the thread don't read it.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.