Answer - Pro Taper Pastrana Bend

3 replies to this topic
  • SONODROOPY

Posted August 23, 2005 - 08:51 AM

Anyone have these bars on there 600? okay! or your 650? A riding buddy has them on his sweet 83 XR350. The seem to be quite comfortable. What do you think? Is it time for me to upgrade?

• TimBrp

Posted August 23, 2005 - 10:49 AM

I usually get the RC bend or CR HI for my bike. Pastrana crashes alot, maybe his bend isn't what you're looking for...J/K.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mackmack

Posted August 23, 2005 - 11:09 AM

I use them on my crf 450 they are great for a tall rider(im'6'2") they are 4.75 in tall and 30.5 in width. They are an inch taller than cr high bend.

• Toolmaker

Posted August 23, 2005 - 11:50 AM

I have them on my XR600R and I like them better than the stock bars ,but they could be a bit higher (I'm 6'4' ). I like the sweep they have.

I might get some of those fat bar adaptors that move the bars forward and up. The adaptors I have just go from 7/8 to 1 1/8 bars .

I've seen them in pictures on this board but I have never seen them for sell anywere, I might just have to make some if I can't find them .

Related Content

Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.