WR or Husky ?????

5 replies to this topic
  • Westy

Posted December 26, 2000 - 07:37 AM

Help you guys :)
At the risk of getting insulted I have a serious question.
Some B****rd stole my 2000Yr WR 400 on Thursday, and I should get the insurance to pay for like for like, however my dealer can no longer get the WR 400 but can get the Husqvarna TE 570 on order. They already have the Husqvarna TE 610 in stock at a give away price, they could possibly get the WR 426F also but at a higer price. So which one would be the best ? Loved the WR 400, but the Husky's seem a good price, your views would be appreciated Thank's Westy. UK. Biker

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted December 26, 2000 - 11:18 AM

WR----I have a frind with the new husky [610 2000 model] and they still have a lot of things falling off them like the carbs just fall apart while your 100 miles from know were and the sators go out they leak oil,and very pricey to repair.

• Paul_Mooney

Posted December 26, 2000 - 11:49 AM

I had a Husky 610 for about 5 years..I now have a WR400...although I enjoyed the Husky (I probably enjoy riding anything) I would not buy another one unless I lived near the desert or other wide open spaces. The WR is way better in the tighter stuff and goes like stink too!!! Hope that helps.
Paul
99WR400

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Westy

Posted December 26, 2000 - 02:59 PM

Thanks that kinda puts my mind at rest :)

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted December 27, 2000 - 03:56 PM

I have rode the te410, and I like it alot..
I have a 99wr400 it is a nice bike...
2001 husky has the te 400 new and improved, that would be my pick..
the one guy at the hs races has a 2000te410 races every weekend gets first almost every time, vet b class not bad.
has never touched his bike and if he does not get a 2001 400 or 570, he will race it for another year..
if you want to ask his opinon call 412-257-3525 ask for darryl..
good luck let me know what you get
cocobusch@alltel.net

• Speedy_G

Posted December 31, 2000 - 06:08 PM

Originally posted by Westy:
Help you guys :)
At the risk of getting insulted I have a serious question.
Some B****rd stole my 2000Yr WR 400 on Thursday, and I should get the insurance to pay for like for like, however my dealer can no longer get the WR 400 but can get the Husqvarna TE 570 on order. They already have the Husqvarna TE 610 in stock at a give away price, they could possibly get the WR 426F also but at a higer price. So which one would be the best ? Loved the WR 400, but the Husky's seem a good price, your views would be appreciated Thank's Westy. UK. Biker

Get the wr 426.Yamaha is number 1!!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.