banshee vs yz450f vs yz250

No replies to this topic
  • yamahakid1

Posted August 22, 2005 - 08:43 PM

i live in the northwest. tight trails but so used to them. im split between theses bikes. the banshee is an option because some friends ride banshees and 4wheelers while some of my friends ride dirtbikes. i ride 4 wheelers but would love to switch to dirtbikes but dont want to make a bad choice. ive ridden a 426 and 125s can easily handle the 125s. ive never ridden on the sand with a dirtbike dont know if it would be too much or should i just go with a banshee. they can stick with yzf450 quads which may or may not be saying much but they are quick thats for sure. i would not buy a 125 just not fast enough i love the thrill of a 2 stroke but heard the 450s are just as fun what do you guys honestly think? a 250 2 stroke a 2003 yz450 or a banshee which would i be happier with in the long run u think.

Related Content

Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  94 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.