Bar risers?

7 replies to this topic
  • Cirus

Posted August 22, 2005 - 06:18 PM

Where can I get some bar risers for my '04? I've got Jimmy Buttons on there now and it helped but I need them higher. When I stand up I feel like I'm gonna fall over the front of the bike.

• Jetsprint2

Posted August 22, 2005 - 06:22 PM

Where can I get some bar risers for my '04? I've got Jimmy Buttons on there now and it helped but I need them higher. When I stand up I feel like I'm gonna fall over the front of the bike.

What kind of triple clamps do you have?

• Cirus

Posted August 22, 2005 - 06:30 PM

stock

• bdmmotard

Posted August 22, 2005 - 07:28 PM

i don't know if it works on the stock tripple, i have scotts on my wr400. but i made 1" risers with alluminum block, two longer bolts, a drill, and a hacksaw. worked fantastic.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ray450

Posted August 23, 2005 - 08:32 AM

I make my own seats that are just a hair over 2" taller than stock. This means I need to bring the bars up. I use Moose triple clamps and 55mm (stock is 35mm) bar clamps. With tall bars and running the clamps in the forward position I get a little over an inch up and a few mms forward. The Moose clamps are some of the least expensive clamps on the market. But they look good and use a 3 bolt pinch system. They show to be for the 04, but they bolted onto my 05 perfect.

• perryg114

Posted August 31, 2005 - 11:50 AM

Take a look at these guys and see if they are what you are looking for.

http://perryg114.hom...com/risers.html

Perry

• MJ11

Posted September 01, 2005 - 04:18 PM

BRP Racing makes some sweet ones...10mm taller and 3mm forward.

• cowboyona426

Posted September 02, 2005 - 04:37 PM

If you're running a stock triple, all you need is some universal adapters. They raise the bars another 3/4 inch. You can get them for about $35, some brands are a little pricier than that.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.