Posted March 14, 2001 - 07:28 PM

I HAVE 3 MORE STOCK YZ GAS TANKS. ALL OF THEM
ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, $150.00 EACH
CALL TOLL FREE 866-782-4600/818-782-4600

THANKS MARK

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 15, 2001 - 06:29 AM

Mark

I have posted for a yz400 tank and seat in the past. I have a 99wr400 and want to put a tank and seat on it. Will it fit? Do you have any seats or advice on what to do? You can email me at scott.quastuco@home.com. I assume it is in usd, I am from Canada.

Scott

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted March 16, 2001 - 07:23 AM

Originally posted by scott overland:
Mark

I have posted for a yz400 tank and seat in the past. I have a 99wr400 and want to put a tank and seat on it. Will it fit? Do you have any seats or advice on what to do? You can email me at scott.quastuco@home.com. I assume it is in usd, I am from Canada.

Scott

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted March 16, 2001 - 07:29 AM

oops! hit the return key instead of the tab!

Hey Scott, Good question eeh, you're interested in a YZ tank? I bought a tank from 2-dads yesterday and put it on my 01 WR426 last night with no problems whatsoever, it took me maybe 2 minutes, so to answer your question,the YZ tank (and seat) fit perfectly on the WR's. He's got two more. When I sit on my bike I feel like im on a BMX bike, now I feel I could have fun on the MX track!! Hope this helps, Dan

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted March 16, 2001 - 07:37 AM

Mark, Thanks for selling me the tank yesterday it worked out just fine.

On an other subject, I would like to offer you $450.00 for the gold wheel sets that you have in your shop. If you cant sell them for any more I can give you cash today. The gold is a bit much but It's the hubs that I want... Dan

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 16, 2001 - 08:45 AM

DAN,
I CAN'T LET THEM GO FOR THAT PRICE, BECAUSE
IF I EVER NEED A SET OF RIMS IT WOULD COST ME
MORE THEN THAT TO REPLACE THEM.
THANKS FOR THE OFFER AND IF YOU NEED PARTS
CALL ME.

MARK

• Young_Padawan

Posted March 19, 2001 - 06:33 PM

Hey mark,

Do you still have one left? Do you have a yz seat with it? or will a wr seat work with it?

thanks

------------------
I am 5'8 155 on a 426.
I am nuts!

Livermore Ca

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 19, 2001 - 07:28 PM

YES, I HAVE ONE LEFT.

NO, I DO NOT HAVE ANY YZ SEATS.

NO, YOUR WR SEAT WILL NOT WORK.

THANKS MARK

• Young_Padawan

Posted March 19, 2001 - 09:11 PM

I have to sell my current tank and seat. Then i will get back to you. thanks

------------------
I am 5'8 155 on a 426.
I am nuts!

Livermore Ca

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.