ThumperTalk.com decals for sale!

43 replies to this topic
  • Bill

Posted March 14, 2001 - 04:40 PM

I will be purchasing some arched front fender decals from SoCal Decal for the front fender of the WR and YZ's. They are made from 16mil vinyl (heavy duty) and will show your pride for this great site. I will have them printed as "ThumperTalk.com".

I will hold the post open until 3/23. At that time I will be counting up the total number of sets requested and determining the price. There will be no mark up, other than shiping cost to me and then to you. The cost will be $10 per set of two for 25 sets ordered or $8 per set of two decals for 50 sets ordered.

From there I will request everyone send their money to me and I'll order them. I will wait for two weeks (4/6) to receive everyones money. If you punk out, the cost of the decals to everyone may go up and I'll post your name :)........Not :D! But please only request what you are definetly going to buy.

Please post here how many sets of two you want and use my email address (bandjhall@blazenet.net) to confirm and provide your email address. That way I can send those members my address for payment.

As mentioned earlier, I do not have Bryans approval for this, but I will provide a set to him for free :D.

Thanks for the awesome response, it's great to know that you that you are all proud to be ThumperHeads :D

Did I do better this time :D :D :D?

Bill

------------------
86TT225, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards, Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC.

• MN_Kevin

Posted March 14, 2001 - 05:26 PM

Bill,
Common sense says get the money PRIOR to placing the order!! Unfortunately based upon prior experience.

• mcarp

Posted March 14, 2001 - 05:51 PM

Bill- I'll take two sets.

• dwby2kwr

Posted March 14, 2001 - 07:51 PM

i'll take two sets as well. just let me know when and where to send the money. this is the coolest site i have found and i want more people to know about it

------------------
y2k wr, airbox lid and baffle removed, 180 main, 45 pilot, 426yz er needle,
wr timing

• aftershock

Posted March 14, 2001 - 08:19 PM

Bill, I'll take one set. Make em look trick :)
Doug

• Flamed1

Posted March 14, 2001 - 08:51 PM

Great Idea! I'll sign up for 2 sets as well. These will be the coolest stickers on my bike! :)

------------------
Life is nothing but a game.... he who has the most fun wins!

• Dougie

Posted March 14, 2001 - 09:45 PM

Put me down for two. Thanks, Dougie

• Bryan

Posted March 15, 2001 - 05:41 AM

This is soooooooo cool! Thanks Bill! YOU 'DA MAN!

We need to talk sometime soon about some other stuff too.

Bryan...

• Pyroted

Posted March 15, 2001 - 06:23 AM

Put me in for (1) set.

• BruceWA

Posted March 15, 2001 - 06:52 AM

Bill,
I'll take 2 sets.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 15, 2001 - 07:18 AM

I'll take one set. I'll email you to get the info on where to send the money. Out of curiosity, are these stickers just going to be black lettering with a clear sticker? I want to make sure they will look okay on my bike with the yellow Huricane plastics.
Khris

------------------
When in doubt, GAS IT!

• Bill

Posted March 15, 2001 - 07:40 AM

They are white decals with a black outline to create the verbage.

Bill :)

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted March 15, 2001 - 08:15 AM

Bill,
I'll take 2 sets.

Brian

• s1031

Posted March 15, 2001 - 08:18 AM

Bill, I'll take 3 sets, great Idea.

Thanks,
Mark

• AZJeff_99WR400

Posted March 15, 2001 - 10:49 PM

Bill.

I'll take one (1) set.

You can never have too many stickies!!!
:)

-Jeff

• Hick

Posted March 15, 2001 - 11:39 AM

Two for me.

• GNCCYZ400

Posted March 15, 2001 - 01:59 PM

Bill,

put me down for 2 sets

BTW: I'll be joining you in June!!!! :)

Keep the Roost flowing,
Jeff

[This message has been edited by GNCCYZ400 (edited 03-15-2001).]

• Tige_Lamb

Posted March 15, 2001 - 02:16 PM

Two more here!

• Harold_in_So_Cal

Posted March 15, 2001 - 03:31 PM

Count me in for 2 sets.

Harold

• WR_Rider

Posted March 15, 2001 - 04:43 PM

I'll take 2 sets... just let me know where to send the check.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.