TT believer for life!!!!

1 reply to this topic
  • mightymouse291

Posted August 19, 2005 - 07:12 PM

I just want to give my thanks to the members of Thumpertalk here, who are always willing to lend a hand. Grayracer,02YZ426, and many others offered up hints while I attacked a rather simple task of changing my fork seals on my newly purchased 01 YZ426. With their help, and the information found in many other forums that I searched, I got finished. From what I have read by others, many bikes have been reapired, modified, dressed up, and you name it due to the help of everyone here.

A great big thanks goes out to all

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ovrrdrive

Posted August 20, 2005 - 02:51 AM

I can't believe Grayracer isn't a mod yet...

The guy is full of correct information, and is always willing to offer a hand.

:D

TT rocks too... :D

Related Content

Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Wilson the Blue Privateer by jetfuel

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  50 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.