WR 450 tranny?

1 reply to this topic
  • smr

Posted August 19, 2005 - 08:06 AM

where might i be able to find an 03 wr 450 tranny for my 03 yzf for a decent price?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Gadsen

Posted August 19, 2005 - 11:51 AM

where might i be able to find an 03 wr 450 tranny for my 03 yzf for a decent price?

If you find the tranny, you'll probably find the rest of the engine connected to it. Engine crankcase and tranny cases are the same. Are you trying to add just a 5th gear? You can buy some parts and just add it. Might be cheaper that way. I saw a complete 02 WR425 engine a while back on ebay, almost new, they wanted $1800. Could get spendy. Now if you are just after the e-start, the 5th gear add wont help you out.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.