Anyone try those Lowered radiators?

3 replies to this topic
  • Jetsprint2

Posted August 18, 2005 - 01:15 PM

I read the last MXA magazine and found the DR. D modified YZ 450f to be pretty bad ass. A great article, I highly recommend reading the article for us 450 owners. Anyway, I would like to know if anyone has tried those lowered radiators- they are supposed to lower the center of gravity and not make the bike so top-heavy. Thanx in advance.

• Dolce_Grappa

Posted August 18, 2005 - 05:52 PM

They're on my must buy list!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jetsprint2

Posted August 18, 2005 - 07:14 PM

They're on my must buy list!

Let me know how it was to install and what the bike feels like after you ride it. Thanx in advance, Regards. :D

• markvan

Posted August 20, 2005 - 06:23 PM

Ya.. I read that article as well.... How did it go? Much difference doing that mod on a 450 vs a 426?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.