Lets see those YZF's

30 replies to this topic
  • Jetsprint2

Posted August 18, 2005 - 12:34 PM

Here is mine.

http://www.thumperta...tachmentid=7215

• Jetsprint2

Posted August 18, 2005 - 12:45 PM

Here are the rest of my pictures, took me a while to post these, finally got around to getting some photos of my bike.
http://www.thumperta...tachmentid=7217
http://www.thumperta...tachmentid=7216
http://www.thumperta...tachmentid=7218
http://www.thumperta...tachmentid=7215

• valooz

Posted August 18, 2005 - 01:19 PM

Nice bike...

I'll get some pics on as soon as I get my new seat cover and decals...

By the way, where did you get thet Carbon pipe guard?
I've been looking for exactly that for ages...!!!

Oh and, HI!!!
I'm new and I think I've found the right place to be hanging around...
I ride a 2002 426...
Hiya'all

• Jetsprint2

Posted August 18, 2005 - 01:22 PM

Nice bike...

I'll get some pics on as soon as I get my new seat cover and decals...

By the way, where did you get thet Carbon pipe guard?
I've been looking for exactly that for ages...!!!

Oh and, HI!!!
I'm new and I think I've found the right place to be hanging around...
I ride a 2002 426...
Hiya'all

France, cool man welcome to the forum. I got my pipe guard on Ebay, if you look it up in the ebay search I bet you will find one. They are a nice addition.

• Ga426owner

Posted August 18, 2005 - 01:34 PM

Ok here is mine again....

Posted Image

oops wrong one :D ....heres mine

Posted Image

and the other side

Posted Image

• 02YZ426

Posted August 18, 2005 - 01:47 PM

Excellent bikes guys... mines in the garage if you want to check it out.

• Jetsprint2

Posted August 18, 2005 - 02:29 PM

Ok here is mine again....

Posted Image

oops wrong one :D ....heres mine

Posted Image

and the other side

Posted Image

Nice bike.

• SoCalYZF

Posted August 18, 2005 - 03:05 PM

here you go dude.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

• NAFLASH

Posted August 18, 2005 - 03:09 PM

Posted Image
my blue hubs :D
Posted Image
Posted Image

• Chills

Posted August 18, 2005 - 04:09 PM

Here is mine. It's actually going up for sale this week. I will be replacing the white plastics and white tank with the original stock plastics and blue tank, and selling the White Plastics and Graphics along with the tank as a complete kit.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • NAFLASH

Posted August 18, 2005 - 04:47 PM

why are you selling?

• Chills

Posted August 18, 2005 - 05:00 PM

I am purchasing an 06 YZF450, and in the meantime, someone will be allowing me to use their CRF450 for riding. I just got the bike back from the Performance shop, got a $200 bill to prove it, and seeing how they just went through the entire bike, from top to bottom, front to back, and gave it a clean bill of health, I dont want to jepordize the condition it is in. Plus it has a brand new OEM Top end with ZERO hours on it. Along with the rebuild, it also has a new Timing Chain. There are a ton of extra's that I have for it, including plastics, the Stock 426 Cam, Titanium footpegs, White Bro E-Series Exhaust, the Black Excel Rims, New from Wheel Bearings, New Fork Seals and dust seals, new Steering stem races and bearing top and bottom, Powder Coated Gunmetal Gray frame, New rear Custom Spade cut sprocket with new DID O-Ring chain, the "Real" Power Now and not a self mod, Uni Filter, and Im sure I have a few extra things laying around for it...

• NAFLASH

Posted August 18, 2005 - 05:11 PM

Man....you are lucky, i wish i could sell my bike and get the 06 but ive realized its just not gonna happen. i have roughly the same amount of money you have in yours but your bike looks way nicer. i would like to think i could get 4k for mine but that will be a cold day in hell when i sell it for that. ill prolly be stuck with my bike for another 9 months to a year before i have the money to upgrade and by which that time my bikes value will be way lower then what it is now.

• Chills

Posted August 18, 2005 - 06:15 PM

I was hashing out what I wanted for the bike and I settle for listing it for $2700, which seems reasonable seeing it has a new top end (OEM) and timing chain, and has a clean bill of health from the performance shop, plus all the extra goodies. It has truly been a great bike to learn on since moving up from a 97 CR250, which will soon be for sale also, as soon as I get my new motor from Weisco, which will be a 2001 Kit motor. :D

• DPW

Posted August 18, 2005 - 07:31 PM

Jetsprint2,

What brand of graphics are on the tank?

• Jetsprint2

Posted August 18, 2005 - 07:42 PM

Jetsprint2,

What brand of graphics are on the tank?

They are made by enjoy mfg. :D I think they are a nice clean looking graphic. I bought mine on ebay for $45, tank and shroud only.

• DPW

Posted August 18, 2005 - 07:47 PM

They are made by enjoy mfg. :D I think they are a nice clean looking graphic. I bought mine on ebay for $45, tank and shroud only.

Thanks I'll keep an eye out for them. :D

• yz_for_me

Posted August 18, 2005 - 07:48 PM

She's nothin special, but we sure have a good time. :D

Posted Image

A little closer view
Posted Image

• cobra427

Posted August 18, 2005 - 07:57 PM

Here's mine 98 YZ420. This bike is a blast. :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

• yz_for_me

Posted August 18, 2005 - 07:57 PM

Thanks I'll keep an eye out for them. :D

BEWARE of the guy that sells these graphics on Ebay. If it's the same guy I dealt with, his name was luckydevil. Some people have no problems, but some people have major problems. I got screwed and so have many others. :D Read his feedback. You will notice a pattern in his negative responses. Zero communication, doesn't ship product and screws you with negative feedback of his own. Here's a TT thread from a while back discussing this very thing.

http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=133113

It's up to you. Like I said, some people like jetsprint2 seem to have no problems, but I would say it's a risky proposition.

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.