Anyone interested?

25 replies to this topic
  • Bill

Posted March 14, 2001 - 08:55 AM

I would like to order some arched front fender stickers for my WR and was considering getting them from SoCal Decal. I will have them printed to say "". They are made from 16 mil Vinyl and are very heavy duty.

The cost is $17/set at the lowest qty (6) and drop to $10 for 25 and $8 for 50/sets. I do not have Bryans approval on this, but I'm sure if I send him a set for free, he won't mind :)

I will charge whatever they cost me, plus the shipping, no mark up. Anyone interested?

86TT225, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards, Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC.

[This message has been edited by Bill (edited 03-14-2001).]

• Sandracer_uk

Posted March 14, 2001 - 09:01 AM

yep ill have a set.
let me know cost and where to send money etc

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 14, 2001 - 09:20 AM

I'm in! Same as above.

When in doubt, GAS IT!

• finglan

Posted March 14, 2001 - 09:21 AM

Excellent idea Bill, I'll take a set also.

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted March 14, 2001 - 09:23 AM

Bill - count me in for 1 set.

Might try changing the title to draw more attention - I almost passed this one up. I only read it because you posted it - I figured it was something about free lodging, food, air filter maintanence & tire changing if we came to Pa to ride with you :)

• Bill

Posted March 14, 2001 - 09:28 AM

Can't edit the topic :) I hate it when that happens!

If you want I do have everything covered that you asked about...except tire changing :D.

Come on and join us :D

• Flamed1

Posted March 14, 2001 - 09:40 AM

Count me in too. I would prefer to have them say "" though. LOL. :)

Life is nothing but a game.... he who has the most fun wins!

• BruceWA

Posted March 14, 2001 - 09:44 AM

Bill, count me in. Sounds like a great idea. Do you offer any guarantee's for increasing speed?

• mcarp

Posted March 14, 2001 - 10:13 PM

Count me in Bill. I'll take two, I'm sure my front fender isn't going to last too long :)

• Harold_in_So_Cal

Posted March 14, 2001 - 10:16 PM

count me in too. I'm always telling people about this site.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • s1031

Posted March 14, 2001 - 10:25 PM

Bill, Count me in, I'll take 3. I think this is a great idea. More exposure.

• Unkle_Moose

Posted March 14, 2001 - 11:00 AM

Yes Bill Please include me for (2) sets. Thanks for asking everybody.

• TheBOS

Posted March 14, 2001 - 11:02 AM

count me in.

maybe you should post this on the 250f and yz side as well.

• Pyroted

Posted March 14, 2001 - 11:42 AM

Looks like that one was a hit. Sign me up. (1)

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 14, 2001 - 11:45 AM

I am also interested. Put me down for a set. Well.... I dont know.... if our bikes look alike people may think Im as slow as you. LOL See you in June.

• Taffy

Posted March 14, 2001 - 11:47 AM

i'm in.

• James_Dean

Posted March 14, 2001 - 11:51 AM

Make it 2 sets for me Bill. :)

You might need to make a new posting to get more attention, something like- THUMPERTALK.COM DECALS.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 14, 2001 - 11:54 AM

Please count me in for two sets. Let me know when and where, to send the money.

• Bill

Posted March 14, 2001 - 11:57 AM

I had no idea that the response would be this great :). I may have to ask you guys for money up front. This may be a larger financial risk, than I want to take :D.

It is good to see all of you guys willing to support our site :D

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 14, 2001 - 12:10 PM

I'm still in. Let us know how to get the money to you.

Will these add 5 horse per sticker like the huge stickers on the lowered honda civics. Maybe a "POWERED BY YAMAHA" sticker would make sure I was the fastest rider on the track.

When in doubt, GAS IT!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.