E-series pipe and jetting

2 replies to this topic
  • hottoddy

Posted August 16, 2005 - 06:22 AM

I have recently purchased a White Brothers E-series pipe and I am using the stock headpipe on my 04 WR 450 . I am using 6 discs and the pipe and sound are awsome, power? I am presently using stock jetting, with 165 main jet and the pilot screw turned out 2 turns, and shees way to lean.
What jets, set-up should I use.
I don't want to go to 12 dics, way too loud, but anything below that would be fine.
I ride trails and fire roads, at sea level to 2000 feet, at 5 to 25 degrees Celcius.
Thanks for the advice.

Hot Toddy

2004 WR 450
2004 KTM 950 Adventure S

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • byggd

Posted August 16, 2005 - 07:14 AM

Search the sticky at the top of the form.

• Flaminchiten1967

Posted August 16, 2005 - 07:20 AM

I stepped up to a 170 main jet on my bike with no mods other than throttle and grey wire and it runs much better. I was riding at sea level and the 170 seemed perfect to me.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.