what is a paddle wheel worth?

1 reply to this topic
  • maddmickey

Posted August 14, 2005 - 07:37 PM

I bought a 2001 xr650r that came with a paddle wheel that I am thinking of selling. It is a factory rim/hub with the rotor, a 45 tooth sprocket, spacers and a Kings turbo paddle tire. what is a fair price to ask for this, everything looks in good shape.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BWB63

Posted August 14, 2005 - 07:55 PM

[COLOR=DarkRed]The cheapest I have bought a stock rear wheel w/tire was $280 off ebay. The sprocket and rotor wasn't worth anything on mine but, the hub, rim and tire were like new.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Paddles are cheaper then most good tires so, that doesn't change the price.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]I have seen them go for as Much as $400 and I missed a few for less then mine.[/COLOR] [COLOR=RoyalBlue]You can get a new setup without a tire from RAD with RAD hub, Excel or eagle rim and Rad heavy duty spokes for just over $600.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Green]I have three full sets for my bike and the rad setup is on it most of the time. I use one stock setup for street and one for sand (10 paddle for Dumont, Pismo, Glamis)[/COLOR]

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.