I need an old 426 cylinder for a 444

1 reply to this topic
  • R_Little

Posted August 12, 2005 - 05:59 PM


I'm turning my 00 400 into a 444 with a 426 rod, auto-d cam. I need a old 426 cylinder. Anyone got one they can sell me?


Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • teamtoxic

Posted August 14, 2005 - 10:44 AM



I have a 2000 YZ426 cylinder that you may be interested in for your big bore conversion.

Either PM me or e-mail teamtoxic@hotmail.com.

- Nick

Related Content


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.