For those who like untrackable raw power...

26 replies to this topic
  • pjl

Posted August 12, 2005 - 03:18 PM

I owned one, no they are not solid. I couldnt' give it away either. So after all the grief, there was no resale market for them.

• DoctorRzed

Posted August 12, 2005 - 04:11 PM

The only reason i got it was because I paid $3100otd for it. It was a leftover :D I am sure I can sell it next season for at least $2500

• pjl

Posted August 12, 2005 - 04:50 PM

yeah right.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • aedwards07

Posted August 12, 2005 - 06:08 PM

Parts are easy to find. Many parts from other bikes fit it also. KTM parts Yamaha Parts. As for breaking down these bikes are solid, Plotz(now racing w/Honda) Gave me a crap load of parts also.

Plotz?As in Damian Plots?If so I never knew he raced a Husky.

• ONLY4STROKES

Posted August 12, 2005 - 06:21 PM

Parts are easy to find. Many parts from other bikes fit it also. KTM parts Yamaha Parts. As for breaking down these bikes are solid, Plotz(now racing w/Honda) Gave me a crap load of parts also.

You should be googling about your Husky in the right forums.

• 426mankiller

Posted August 12, 2005 - 06:29 PM

WhoGAS. Go tell the Husky guys about your new paperwieght. This is a YZF forum.

:D

I know a (not too smart feller) who sold his perfectly running/handling YZ250F to buy an 04 450 husky new. The first hare scramble he took it to the cheap thin plastic Y radiator hose connector melted and the engine blew. The dealer tried to repair the engine but it never ran right after that so after other mechanical problems piled up he traded in the bike for a new 05 450 husky and bought an 03 husky 250 2 smoke to back up his NEW bike!! The 450 he bought was the woods version and a co-worker of mine rode it and said it has weak bottom power for a 450 woods bike and gave it a :D

I agree with PJL-- good luck selling that off brand bike for that kind of money.

• Satch0922

Posted August 13, 2005 - 06:16 AM

Buying a YZF too?
Dang Pavel! You're either wealthy, unmarried, or have a very forgiving wife! :D

he is 18 years old....and he used ride AMA pro nationals right? :D

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.