need xr650l rear wheel/hub

6 replies to this topic
  • panaceabeachbum

Posted August 11, 2005 - 04:52 AM

Hi All I am need of a rear wheel/hub assembly for a xr650l, with or without rotor. just a hub would be fine. PM me with what you have. Thanks

• panaceabeachbum

Posted August 12, 2005 - 05:00 AM

could someone post which bikes share this same hub wheel combo as the xr 650 l so I can more completly harass the bone yards in my search for a wheel/hub combo? xr600? xr400?xr250? any of the CR series? How far back in the line up 92? Thanks in advance. Richard thompson
www.thompsonmachine.net

• Red4x4neck

Posted August 12, 2005 - 05:50 AM

Yeah I a second that request,
I would like to know compatability of wheels ie brand/model/year if there is any
I would like to find another stock rim (for price reasons) that I can put a decent street tire on and commute with.

thanks
Rob

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • panaceabeachbum

Posted August 18, 2005 - 06:36 PM

That was my thought also,I like the trackmaster knobbies but I like popping wheelies so I want to mount a street tire. if I dont find a spare wheel soon I am going to just order a hub from la wheel

• Moredesert

Posted August 19, 2005 - 02:16 PM

Check out e-bay. I just saw a boat load on 650L parts even a new excel rear wheel. They won't last much longer maybe a couple of days.

• Misfit

Posted August 19, 2005 - 07:52 PM

I know the wheels from an Xr650R wont fit I tried that already. I doubt any of the other ones will either.

• wr450fyamaha

Posted August 19, 2005 - 08:17 PM

ebay it......some guy is parting out a 2003? as we speak!

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Supercross Preview 2017 Part 1: Championship Contenders by Chris Cooksey

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  148 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.