Finaly, A New Pipe

1 reply to this topic
  • FREDLINGTON

Posted August 10, 2005 - 08:52 PM

Finally got a new pipe for my 01 426 its the fmf q2 but the australian model only a different colour to us model, only a little louder than stocker but sounds much more deep and throaty soon as you hit the throttle, road with it for an hour no backfires so mus'nt need rejetting but the carb did get rejetted after free mods so it must be rich enough. Did notice a diffrence in responce soon as a i took of ( it seems to pull the front up much easier ) anyways highly recomend this pipe if you want a power increase and low noise levels. well i'm happy with it anyway

FRED!!!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • INJURY_69

Posted August 10, 2005 - 09:38 PM

I just picked up this pipe too. It makes my 450 as loud as my bro's 250. But I notice that this is only at idle...seems to be almost as loud as stock anything above. I dig it tho.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.