wr450 supermoto wheels

3 replies to this topic
  • blubyu450

Posted August 10, 2005 - 07:32 AM

Does anyone know if the stock wr hubs will lace up to a 17"x3.5" and a 17"x5"
supermoto wheel?
I'm turning a 2004 wr 450 into a supermoto. I've got the street legal kit on and the suspension done. Just waiting a on wheels and brakes. I'm on a budget and am trying to cut costs.
I'll haves some pics posted soon.

• Jackazz

Posted August 10, 2005 - 12:32 PM

Yes, there are plenty of places out there that will either sell you the rims & spokes to assemble the wheels yourself, or you can send yours in & they will rebuild them at their facility.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SMWRF88

Posted August 10, 2005 - 03:07 PM

Yes, you can lace up the stock hubs to 17in. rims. I did it for my '03, WR250F. I needed a second set to mount rain tires on. It saved me about $500 compared to first set with aftermarket hubs.

• RSWR450F

Posted December 16, 2006 - 05:01 AM

YAMAHA WR 45OF 2006 SUPERMOTO:

EXCEL rim´s , YAMAHA YZF hub´s , BRAKING discs and brake 4 piston:

http://www.rsracing....06_YamahaWR_SM/

RS
www.rsracing.cz

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.