New WR426F

3 replies to this topic
  • sdiess

Posted March 12, 2001 - 02:07 PM

What is involved in removing the throttle limiter. I just bought my bike(426)last friday. I need help removing the limiter.

• MN_Kevin

Posted March 12, 2001 - 02:19 PM

Click on search. There is a LOT of info on this topic already. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sdiess

Posted March 12, 2001 - 04:37 PM

Hello I am new to this site where is the search that you speak of?
Thanks
Shonn

Originally posted by NH Kevin:
Click on search. There is a LOT of info on this topic already. :)

• Bill

Posted March 12, 2001 - 04:55 PM

Go to the top of this page and to the right. Click on the word search, enter your search criteria, such as "throttle stop" and hit the search icon and wait a minute. You'll get all of the information you could possibly want. You'd thinkI could have helped you, since I have written so much :)

Or pull the black plastic cover on the right side of the carb where the cables go into the carb, uses one allen head bolt to secure it. Towards the rear of the bike, you'll see an allen head screw pointing upward, to the left of the cable wheel. Remove the screw, take 9mm's off of it. Taking it to a total length of 24mm's and put it back in.

Might as well pull the baffle and take the air box lid off, while your at it.

You should always search first before asking, most topics have been covered.

Enjoy the new power :D

Bill

------------------
86TT225, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards, Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC.

[This message has been edited by Bill (edited 03-12-2001).]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.