Thanks Dale and Charlie

3 replies to this topic
  • jaggley

Posted August 07, 2005 - 07:15 AM

I had a great time yesterday despite the rain. Sorry I couldn't stay all day, but I had a short leash yesterday. Thanks for showing me the park. :D

• Indy_WR450

Posted August 09, 2005 - 04:35 PM

Just got back from riding in Idaho. Sorry to miss you guys. We got to hook up and go to Redbird and S-Tree in Kentucky some time. It is worth the drive. Charlie and Dale have been there. :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jaggley

Posted August 09, 2005 - 08:01 PM

Are you going the 26th? I have taken the day off and Dale has committed to going that day. PM me and let me know, I am looking forward to riding with you. I am committed to the Arkansas ride in September.

• Indy_WR450

Posted August 10, 2005 - 04:18 AM

At this point I am going to Redbird on the evening of the 25th unless my work schedule changes. :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.