Xmas Gifts

No replies to this topic
  • Team_Oatmeal_Pie

Posted December 25, 2000 - 09:46 AM

Happy to say I received a GPS mount for the bike, will hold the magellen 315 and a front fender bag, all from cycoactive products, they have an enourmous line of accessories, for packing gear, tools etc. I cant wait to mount the GPS so I can look down and see how fast I am going. One of two things will happen either I will look down and go, oohh **** , I suck no wonder everyone is passing me, or I will look down and go damn I am going 60 mph, followed by If I wreck now I am going to eat **** . Also got a heart rate monitor, curious to see how much strain riding puts on the old ticker and hopefully will help me get in better shape for next years hare scrambles, I hate getting passed by 13 years olds on 125's.
Happy Holidays to all.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.