Help! 650L exhaust baffle question

1 reply to this topic
  • jimmyt

Posted August 06, 2005 - 10:29 AM

Long story short: remodeling the house so the wife won't let me drop the cash on a White Bros. E series, BD smog block off, etc. So, '02 650L box stock it feels a little weak right at the bottom (twist it and it takes a second.) Got a K& N filter, removed the air box snorkle, and removed the stock baffle (100% street in D.C.)

Now it has a serious bog/lag Right @ the bottom. I would assume I need to rejet, but I'm not sure with what. Any help would be appreciated!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • justicedone

Posted August 06, 2005 - 04:05 PM

Need to rejet and drill the slide dude, will wake her up proper like.

http://www.4strokes....xr650lcarbmods/

there ya go. will be fun trust me, and the pipe you want is the best...buy it off E-Bay when ya can, around $230 or so usually.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 8 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Supercross Preview 2017 Part 1: Championship Contenders by Chris Cooksey

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  171 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.