XR650 'R' versus 'L'

104 replies to this topic
  • Triumphs

Posted August 19, 2005 - 11:31 AM

After all these exchanges I feel much more enlightned on the relative attributes of the XR650 'R' versus 'L' now! Thankyou everyone. :D

• BWB63

Posted August 19, 2005 - 12:21 PM

After all these exchanges I feel much more enlightned on the relative attributes of the XR650 'R' versus 'L' now! Thankyou everyone. :D

I have come to think that there are two different type of guys that ride each type of bike. :D WoW I am not sure what is going on here :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • khelton

Posted August 19, 2005 - 01:12 PM

This thread really needs to get shutdown...

• Jayzonk

Posted August 19, 2005 - 09:05 PM

I'm out of this one. Thanks to the thoughtful guys I met on this thread, and I hope we chat elsewhere. I've really valued the responses I've gotten about various questions I've had about my bike, and about Baja, and about all types of XR's. :D And thanks for reading my attempts at humour, and my jabs at others, even if they haven't always come across right. But this thread has gone from light-hearted and fun to being really really deconstructive and critical. I should have known to back out when I started to see a lot of names surfacing that I did not recognize. Not sure how I got this far into it, but I definitely have not been myself over the last couple of days, so it's time to go. Maybe someone else will pick up the thread and add some quality to it. I'm still excited about my bike, though, and that will remain unwaivering.

• Erik Marquez

Posted August 20, 2005 - 06:54 AM

This one is cooked gang. As usual.. a few members, ruined the thread for the rest.

To the original poster,, If you still have unanswered questions, feel free to start another thread.

To the posters in this thread that could not act and post with some common sense and curtsy towards your fellow TT'ers. Your behavior is unwarranted and unwanted here on TT. Please check your attitude at the door... and or, choose not to post.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  158 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.