XR650 'R' versus 'L'

104 replies to this topic
  • Jayzonk

Posted August 18, 2005 - 07:19 PM

Sorry if I'm pissing you off. This guy's taking statements I made in a separate forum out of context trying to rip on me. :D

No hard feelings.

VMax, too bad you can't come up with your own way of being funny. Had to follow mine, eh? Are you more of a follower than a leader? Yes? You've got to walk a finer line with this stuff. The really strong insults just show me that you're losing control. Don't let me get the best of you!
Hey vmax, here you go insulting my intelligence again re: saying I'm 14, saying that I need to learn how to read, etc. Here's a suggestion, why don't you throw your credentials down, and we'll find out whose educated? I'm not perfect, and there's a lot of smart guys out there, but I do desire to better myself through education. I commend you - you read the daily paper. That makes you pretty f'n average, that's for sure. But I've done my homework. I know you're a mech eng, although I'm not sure if you're a degree engineer or a college engineer.
Here's my education:
BSP - bachelor of science in pharmacy (1995) - U of Sask
BA - economics (U of Sask) - 1997
MA - economics (U of Sask) - 1998
MBA - UWO (2001) - best one in Canada
llb - UWO (2005)
okay, your turn, smart boy. Oh, or should I be expecting an insult?

• Jayzonk

Posted August 18, 2005 - 07:26 PM

Hey vmax, I just caught that statement you made about me boning guys in the you-know-what, and about having "relations" with my sister. I think, more than anything, you're just angry right now, and you don't really mean me any harm by saying these things. I don't think I need to justify myself. Everyone here is adult enough to understand those comments, so I'll just let it go. But I do think that your anger is getting the best of you right now, and it's coming out pretty hard on the thread. Have you read through it lately?

• BrettJ

Posted August 19, 2005 - 01:02 AM

I think it would be good if we could all just get back on topic, if you are old, weak or a coward get a xr650l to put around on but if you want a serious big bore off road bike get the r. I'm truly sick and tried of the L owners saying absolutely stupid comments about how reliable the L compared to the R. Big f@cken deal you have to drain coolant 1 every 6 months if you are incapable of doing this then you don’t deserve to won a bike. Of coarse the L is reliable its a honda xr/xl style bike what xr isn't reliable, the xr650r is a damn reliable bike ask any owner or check out Bruce's or Eric's sites... www.xr650r.us (Bruce's is too hard to remember off the top of my head) they list common faults and let me tell you there aren't many and the faults are easily or cheaply fixed. Don't fool yourself xr650l owners your bike is very old technology and if the 650r had electric start and was legal in all your states the L would cease too exist

• TimBrp

Posted August 19, 2005 - 03:07 AM

Here's my education:
BSP - bachelor of science in pharmacy (1995) - U of Sask
BA - economics (U of Sask) - 1997
MA - economics (U of Sask) - 1998
MBA - UWO (2001) - best one in Canada
llb - UWO (2005)
okay, your turn, smart boy. Oh, or should I be expecting an insult?

Dude go polish your horn elsewhere. With all that education you'd figure someone of your "stature" would have better things to do than stir the pot in some internet forum. If you decide to stay check your ego at the door. No one cares how smart you are. It's obvious you suffer from S.M.S. and we can all see it.

S.M.S.- Small Man Syndrome. :D

• ghoti

Posted August 19, 2005 - 07:09 AM

It looks like the noob has been scared off. Can't say that I blame him.

• hill5150

Posted August 19, 2005 - 08:43 AM

Dude go polish your horn elsewhere. With all that education you'd figure someone of your "stature" would have better things to do than stir the pot in some internet forum. If you decide to stay check your ego at the door. No one cares how smart you are. It's obvious you suffer from S.M.S. and we can all see it.

:D Classic................ :D

• Jayzonk

Posted August 19, 2005 - 10:07 AM

He started it. Not me. He's the one who's so short-sighted that he thinks everyone he disagrees with must be stupid. I'm happy to be amongst riders, whatever they do, and however they are educated, but if you're going to criticize my intelligence, look out! :D
6' by the way. :eek:

P.S. One of the brightest guys I know is an electrician. Another is a welder by trade. I look up to both of them, so you can stuff that talk about stature. :D

• TimBrp

Posted August 19, 2005 - 10:14 AM

"He started it not me"...What are you 12? Your arrogance astounds me man. I've seen some of your other posts on here and they are all the same. You try to degrade people with your degrees. 50% of people finish in the bottom of their class yet still get a degree. Just STFU.

We all wish we were as smart as jayZONK... :D

• hill5150

Posted August 19, 2005 - 10:20 AM

This is a 650 forum, if you two poozzys want to bitch,whine and complain, take it to TH forum.Jesus.......Just ride.......No one cares about degrees,how smart you think you might be and how dumb the other guy isn't..............Get over it........... :D Go ride, I did today, I have a smile on my face.............Try it................... :D

• Jayzonk

Posted August 19, 2005 - 10:22 AM

Uh, well no kiddin' dude. I would suspect that, uh, since a class is a class, 50% has to finish in the bottom. --> :D <--

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TimBrp

Posted August 19, 2005 - 10:26 AM

I'm not going to go back and forth with you man. Hill's right. I gave my opinion, that's all. I've just seen enough of your prestigious accomplishments in these threads to make me sick.

• hill5150

Posted August 19, 2005 - 10:29 AM

Uh, well no kiddin' dude. I would suspect that, uh, since a class is a class, 50% has to finish in the bottom. --> :D <--

:D :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :p :D :eek: :D :D :D .........................Go ride your "L" smartguy...................................

• Jayzonk

Posted August 19, 2005 - 10:35 AM

Should I mail you two a couple of kleenexes? :D

• TimBrp

Posted August 19, 2005 - 10:37 AM

No just mail us your degrees. We'll blow our noses and wipe our asses with em'.

• Jayzonk

Posted August 19, 2005 - 10:40 AM

Oh, you mean you don't have one of your own to wipe your ass with?

• TimBrp

Posted August 19, 2005 - 10:41 AM

MBA in science, but I don't brag. I'm done with this one.

• Jayzonk

Posted August 19, 2005 - 10:46 AM

Dude, if you look at the posts from before, you'll see I was just doing the same thing you were - standing up to someone. I don't like to brag either. My fault is getting into a pissing contest.
Whaddya mean - MBA in science? You mean you did a one-year science MBA? Anyway, you're right. Let's not get pissing on each other.

• hill5150

Posted August 19, 2005 - 11:07 AM

Should I mail you two a couple of kleenexes? :D

No, you could STFU and take your poosey :D ass off this forum and talk about things you know something about, it sure as hell is not riding real dirt bikes.....................Try geek.com.........Jaggoff........ :D

• Jayzonk

Posted August 19, 2005 - 11:15 AM

Geez, you're a harsh dude. Maybe you should go to www.swearaholic.com
Or maybe you should join the Tourette Syndrome Association:
www.tsa-usa.org

• hill5150

Posted August 19, 2005 - 11:21 AM

:D :D :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D ................ :p

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  159 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 22 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 9 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  29 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.